Currently all of Pennsylvania’s counties are under a mandatory stay-at-home order, although it is expected that in May restrictions will ease and businesses will start to open.
Employers are asking:
• What do I do if an employee is refusing to return to work? After all, they are getting an additional $600 a week from unemployment compensation.
• I recall hearing something about paid leave and extended FMLA leave. What are my requirements?
• Am I allowed to check my employees’ temperatures?
• What are the state requirements for wearing masks, cleaning and social distancing while at work?
• What are my obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to employees who have underlying health conditions?
**Note: This presentation will cover topics relevant to our business clients and friends in both the Lancaster and Ardmore areas.