Jeff practices in the areas of employment law, business law and general litigation. Jeff is a member of the firm’s Advocacy Group and Corporate Practice Group.
In the area of employment law, Jeff has extensive experience counseling employers in the context of employment–related litigation as well as general employment counsel and litigation avoidance. Representative matters include employee discipline and termination, workplace harassment, disability accommodations, FMLA leave and drafting employment policies and employment agreements.
Jeff is able to handle all aspects of litigation from unemployment compensation appeals and administrative complaints to federal and state litigation. Jeff has experience litigating matters arising under contract, non-compete agreements and claims of employment discrimination.
In the area of corporate law, Jeff assists businesses with all matters related to formation through sale or dissolution of an entity and substantive issues in between, such as contract formation and review, leases and real estate matters, asset purchases, and collections.
Jeff is a graduate of Lancaster Mennonite High School and lives in East Hempfield Township with his wife and two children.
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Millersville University, B.A., magna cum laude
- Lancaster Day Care Center, Executive Board of Directors
- Junior Achievement of Central Pennsylvania, District Operating Board Member, 2009-2011
- Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning, Chair, repayments committee
- Law clerk for the Honorable Sylvia Rambo, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2004-2006
- Lancaster Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section Chairperson, 2012-2013
- Lancaster County Association for Human Resources Management
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court