Zoom Webinar Panel moderated by Attorney Peter J. Kraybill
The COVID-19 business shutdown has caused business leaders to question whether their businesses will survive. Now is the time to identify existing systems and tested strategies to navigate uncertain financial conditions. This webinar will lift the curtain for the business community regarding the world of bankruptcy, insolvency and debt compromises. Many businesses are or will be navigating hard choices and contemplating non-bankruptcy debt compromises and pre-bankruptcy planning. This free webinar brings together legal practitioners from a variety of law firms with expertise necessary for these challenging times, from loan forbearances to the new subchapter 5 Small Business Bankruptcy provisions.
The participating panelists are:
- Polly Gibble, Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor Attorney and former Bankruptcy Judicial Law Clerk;
- Donald H. Hess, Debtor/Creditor Attorney;
- Raymond Lemisch, Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor Attorney;
- Robert W. Pontz, Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor Attorney; and
- Barry A. Solodky, Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor Attorney and former Chapter 7 Trustee.
Thank you to these participating firms:
Brubaker Connaughton Goss & Lucarelli LLC
Gibbel Kraybill & Hess LLP
Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg LLP
Saxton & Stump LLC