As chair of the Corporate and Organizations Practice Group, Peter addresses the legal needs of businesses, nonprofits and B Corporations from formation through sale or dissolution, as well as many substantive issues in between. Peter creates solutions for his clients in a variety of areas including enforceable contracts, real estate transactions, asset purchases, leasing, distribution, invoicing, collections, transfers of business interests, and estate planning for business owners. He also represents clients in matters involving brand name and trademark protection. In his nonprofit practice, Peter brings extensive experience counseling clients on how to obtain and maintain federal tax exempt status, and addresses other general nonprofit matters.
Peter also practices in the area of Estate Planning and Administration. He is able to help individuals with specific estate planning needs, so as to reach those goals determined by each client in a cost-effective manner.
Prior to joining our firm, Peter practiced law in Harrisburg with a Pittsburgh-based law firm and in Moscow, Russia, with a Chicago-based international law firm. He speaks Russian and Spanish. Peter meets clients at both the main office and the Ardmore location.
Peter is a 1993 graduate of Lancaster Mennonite High School. He is married and has two children.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Eastern Mennonite University, B.A., summa cum laude
- Law clerk for Federal Bankruptcy Judge Robert J. Woodside, Middle District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Court
- Law clerk for Cumberland County President Judge George Hoffer
- Lancaster Bar Association – Lawyer Referral Service Committee, Chair; Past Real Estate Section Chair; Awards Committee
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section, Treasurer
- Benjamin Franklin American Inn of Court for Intellectual Property Attorneys, President-elect
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Tax Court