Sheila is a member of the firm’s Advocacy Group. She focuses her practice in the areas of civil rights and land use and zoning, as well as general litigation.
Before joining GKH, Sheila served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Thomas G. Saylor of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and, later, to the Honorable John E. Jones III of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
In law school, Sheila was the Executive Notes and Comment Editor of the Roger Williams University Law Review and a member of the honors program. She was selected for the Martin Luther King, Jr., summer internship program, sponsored by the Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network.
Sheila was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2019.
She is an avid volunteer and has dedicated her time as a domestic violence hotline advocate; a mentor to an incarcerated young adult; a therapeutic riding assistant; a tutor to at-risk youth; and a year-long volunteer at a peace and social justice organization in Northern Ireland. She also enjoys running, horseback riding, and reading for pleasure.
Sheila lives in Lititz with her family.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Mount Holyoke College, B.A., cum laude
- Lancaster YWCA Board of Directors, President
- MidPenn Legal Services Board of Directors
- Law clerk to the Honorable John E. Jones III of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2013-2015
- Law clerk to the Honorable Thomas G. Saylor of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2012-2013
- Lancaster Bar Association (Young Lawyers Section Chairperson – 2017)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Young Lawyer Zone 3 Delegate to the PBA House of Delegates)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court