Robin M. WhiteAttorney
Robin M. White
Robin is a member of GKH’s Advocacy Group and practices in the areas of zoning and land use, real estate, and general civil litigation.
Robin assists clients in all aspects of zoning, land development, and permitting matters, and she prepares sales agreements, leases, and easements. She further represents clients in matters of general civil litigation, with a focus on employment law and civil rights actions.
Prior to joining GKH, Robin clerked for the Honorable Sylvia H. Rambo of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, where she gained valuable experience in civil litigation and federal motions practice.
While in law school, she served as the Executive Articles Editor of Dickinson Law Review, interned at the Medical-Legal Partnership Clinic and MidPenn Legal Services, and served on the editorial board for the Public Interest Law Fund. She was also a member of the Woolsack Honor Society and received the Thomas A. Beckley award for writing the best law review comment. Before attending law school, Robin worked in insurance and taught high school English.
Robin lives in Lancaster City with her husband, daughter, and cat. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, reading, baking, and gardening.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude (Certificate in Litigation and Dispute Resolution with a Concentration in Dispute Resolution).
- York College of Pennsylvania, B.A., summa cum laude
- Law clerk to the Honorable Sylvia H. Rambo of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2021-2023
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association