Justin practices in the areas of litigation, general estate planning, real estate, business and estate administration.
As a member of our Estate Planning and Administration practice area, Justin helps clients achieve their goals in estate planning matters by preparing wills, trusts, powers of attorney and healthcare directives. Justin also handles the administration of estates and helps families navigate the probate process. As a member of our Real Estate, Zoning, and Land Use practice area, he serves clients by representing them through the purchase or sale of property, and drafts contracts to satisfy their needs in this area.
Prior to joining our firm, Justin clerked for a U.S. District Court judge in the Middle District of Pennsylvania in Harrisburg. While in law school, he was a comments editor for the Penn State Law Review and a member of the Woolsack Honor Society. Previously, Justin also interned for a Federal District Court judge in Harrisburg, and worked for a general practice law firm in Lebanon County. Justin was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in the area of Business and Corporate Law in 2019 and 2020.
In his spare time, he enjoys participating in activities at his church, spending time with his family, playing sports, reading and hunting. Justin and his family reside in the Schaefferstown area.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Messiah College, B.A., magna cum laude
- Law clerk to the Honorable John E. Jones III, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2010-2012
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania