Lindsay practices in the areas of employment law, civil rights and general civil litigation. In her civil litigation practice, she has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in the areas of personal injury, commercial litigation, contract disputes and construction litigation. Lindsay also handles adoptions.
In her employment law practice, Lindsay represents clients in state and federal court lawsuits. She regularly represents individuals in filing discrimination and harassment claims filed with the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). She also handles unemployment compensation matters. She has assisted numerous employees and employers in resolving matters directly, before involving any agency or legal proceedings, by preparing, reviewing and negotiating severance agreements, post-employment settlement agreements, and non-compete agreements.
Prior to joining our firm, Lindsay worked as a paralegal and then while in law school, as a law clerk at a firm in Delaware, focusing on plaintiff employment discrimination cases, as well as plaintiff personal injury and workers’ compensation matters.
Lindsay volunteers as an attorney for MidPenn Legal Services, assisting individuals with their unemployment compensation claims. She also volunteers with Wills for Heroes, which assists first responders in preparing their estate planning documents. Lindsay is on the Board of the Lancaster Law Foundation, which raises money to fund law-related projects for Lancaster-based agencies and nonprofit organizations. She is a member of St. Leo the Great Parish. Lindsay, her husband and son live in Lancaster.
- Delaware Law School, J.D.
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A. English, B.A. Philosophy
- Federal Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association (Employment Section Chair, 2018)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Board member, Lancaster Bar Association Foundation, 2015-present
- Volunteer attorney, MidPenn Legal Services, 2013-present
- Volunteer attorney, Wills for Heroes, 2014-present