Before joining GKH, Julie worked for a Philadelphia-based litigation firm where she focused her practice on the defense of casualty matters, including commercial transportation, premises, and products liability cases. Prior to that, Julie served as an assistant district attorney with the Lancaster County Office of the District Attorney, where she represented the Commonwealth in a variety of criminal trials and hearings before judges and juries.
Julie is a graduate of Widener University Commonwealth Law School, where she was a member of the Widener Law Journal and the Moot Court Honor Society. Julie was awarded the Outstanding Service Award for her distinguished service to the legal community during law school. She obtained her B.A. in English from Penn State University.
Julie is a 2001 graduate of Donegal High School. She resides in Manheim Township with her husband and two sons.
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School, J.D., cum laude
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- Junior League of Lancaster
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania